Friday, September 9, 2011

Olivia's First Day of Preschool


Olivia had her first day of preschool this week and she loved it! The teachers told me that she was very independent and the only time she got upset in class was when they sang "Rock-a-bye baby". This is the song that I sing to her before she goes down for her nap and before she goes to sleep at night. She was either upset because I was not the one singing it to her and it made her think of me OR she thought that they were going to make her go to sleep and she was having too much fun to sleep!

In class they also made a craft, ate lunch (Olivia only ate her snap pea crisps and left behind the nutritious turkey and cheese) and played in the sandbox. She chattered the entire drive home... if only I could she could tell me with words what she is trying to say!

1 comment: