Sunday, September 16, 2012

Potty Training

Yay Potty Training! I do not think I will be able to confidently say that Olivia is officially potty-trained until she is close to 5 years old and is able to fully go to the bathroom all by herself... all the time...all day and night long. However, she is wearing underwear now and we are enjoying the benefits of frequenting the bathroom more times that I can count throughout the day. Time for celebrating!

 
 This weekend we got to ride a real stagecoach at the opening of a book garden here in town. Olivia has been talking about her "ride on the horses" ever since!
 I tried to take a picture of the horses driving the stage coach while also holding onto Olivia in a non-toddler proofed vehicle:)

Curious George was also there! Olivia was so excited to see him but then as soon as we approached she was so nervous that she could not take her eyes off the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment