The weather was warm and sunny at Olivia's 4th birthday party! We had a blast with our friends. It definitely reminds us how many wonderful friends we have here in Davidson. 
Olivia being silly with Ellie, Carrington and James.
The little ones had a great time playing on the corn hole boards--go figure!
Ha--I took this photo just as James was falling off the corn hole boards. No babies were harmed in the taking of this photo:)
Sammy and James!
Eddie and Carissa--our dear friends are departing for California at the end of this week.
Hmmm... what did she wish for? She wanted a "banilla cake with banilla icing.".
James decided to get naked at some point during the party... I hope this isn't a predictor of what he is going to do at parties when he grows up.
Olivia got this cape and mask from her friends Hayden and Harper--I had to make her take it off before bed that night.
More James and Sammy just chillin. These boys are going to be trouble someday!
No comments:
Post a Comment