Sunday, September 27, 2015

School Days...

O is having a wonderful time in Kindergarten. She loves her friends and her teachers and what more can we ask for? I am lucky that I get to hear a lot of interesting stories each day from the kinder class. Most recently they were discussing where they were born. O told the class that she was born in Africa amongst the animals and that she remembered lions and tigers and cheetahs being there. Her teachers immediately sent me a message to see if this was true... it was such an interesting birth! I told them she was born in Cleveland:) When I asked her about it she said she couldn't remember where she was born so she just made something up that sounded fun. Good reasoning fo ra 5-year old.
This is O and her senior buddy. He is so patient and kind with her and is such a good match!
PS. This is her favorite dress and she wears it approximately every other day of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment