Sunday, June 10, 2012

visit to Happy Valley

Nathan flew out to Las Vegas for a conference for work so Olivia, Dunkin and I drove up to State College for a visit with Nana and Gramps.
 Olivia had a blast at the Park Forest Pool. I wish we had a pool like this near us....
 Swimming with Nana in the big kid pool.
Her new "lifejacket" helped her to float and she kept saying" I'm swimming".
 Her favorite "Snappy Crab"!
 I thought I had put a swim diaper on her but as her butt quickly grew in size, we realize that it was actually a pull-up hand-me-down that looked a lot like a swim diaper! It definitely helped her floating...
 Loved to fill up her bucket at the frog.
Playing with Gramps....

1 comment:

  1. It looks like a fun time was had by all, especially Olivia! Did it feel weird to be swimming for fun at PF? I feel like an alarm should have gone off when you SPRA people walked in. ;)

    ReplyDelete