Olivia had a Halloween celebration at school this morning. She quickly picked up on the trick-or-treating routine as we made our way through her preschool. Luckily she has no idea what is inside the colorful shiny wrappers so she wasn't begging for pieces of candy. I hope to keep it this way for as many years as possible! Her favorite part of the Halloween celebration was the plate of goldfish crackers, pretzels, cupcake, a cookie and a capri sun that were put down in front of her. Ha--the goldfish, pretzels and capri sun were all new and exciting too! Luckily, I got the capri sun out of her hands before she got too attached. She's not ready for a juice box like that just yet.
She dressed up as a duck for Halloween--she picked out the costume by herself!Trick or Treating together at her preschool.
Getting ready for Halloween treats!
Mmm... she loved this cupcake!
Storytime (Honey Bear) with Miss Michelle. She has a wonderful teacher.
The cutest duck I've ever seen! Looks like fun!
ReplyDelete