Thursday, October 13, 2011

Preschool Farm Day!

Today was "Farm Day" at Olivia's preschool. Unfortunately it rained a bit so the kids were a bit muddy but they didn't mind!
 Olivia got to ride her first pony. She wasn't quite sure what to think of the whole experience but at least she tried it out!

 Lunch time at school after we got hit with the rain while decorating pumpkins. I am still amazed that these one and two-year old kids sit in their seats and quietly eat their lunches!

 Olivia got to pick out her own pumpkin from the "patch".
 And then we decorated them so that they resembled mummy-pumpkins. Cute!
 However, she was more excited about the next activity on the list (the petting zoo!) than pumpkin decorating.
 She had another first this morning--the moon bounce house! Not really a fan yet....

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I love the picture of O on the pony. She is so cute I can't stand it!!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete